Saturday, February 21, 2009


Photography has always been an interest of mine since childhood when I would take endless photographs of my cat 'Herman'. I had a little Kodak camera and a polaroid and would set my cat up in positions in my baby carriage and put silly hats on him. It's no wonder that later in life William Wegman became one of my inspirations. Now I have almost 2 year old twins, Willy and Maddy and I have become truly passionate about photographing them. No, I don't dress them up like I did Herman. They are the best subjects ever. Their expressions are so genuine and change by the second as they discover the world around them. I am so energized photographing them and capturing their expressions that I want to try and do the same for other people with children who want to capture those innocent years before they disappear all too quickly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment